Trystan Julliard Search (aka Cheryl Lynn Tate)

It must be nearly 10 years since I last saw Trystan. It’s a real shame, because I liked her a lot. I’ve asked everyone I can think of, and no one knows what’s become of her. So, Trystan – are you out there? If so, then drop me a line.

Comment · RSS · TrackBack

1. Edward said,

24 July, 2010 @ 18:29

I’m also looking for her! We were very good friends in high school, but lost touch. I heard second-hand that she’d moved to London, but I know nothing from there, and believe that was a good many years ago!

2. Cat Springer said,

16 October, 2010 @ 06:18

Me, too. We were friends, briefly, in California, went to concerts together. Lost her when she got to England and got married. It’s a friendship I’ve always wanted to fix, even this many years down the road.

3. Donald K said,

27 December, 2011 @ 21:14

She had moved to the UK, was contemplating getting married. My last track of her was as a point of contact for a ISP in the UK.

Sorta into thin air about a decade ago.

4. John said,

19 March, 2012 @ 19:47

Yes I’m also looking for her, we were friend,but now we has lost contact.

5. paul murphy said,

14 August, 2012 @ 23:03

Paul Murphy here,she was my penpal for years,came to my house for a holiday back in late 80’s. She’s a wonderful person. I miss her a lot. I would love to be in contact again.

6. paul murphy said,

14 August, 2012 @ 23:05

Paul Murphy here,miss you lots. Trystan.

7. Brian H said,

25 May, 2013 @ 17:24

Just thought I would put a HELLO out there as well. She was a fun person to be arround. Worked with her at the Northern Ren. Faire. Aww, some fun times.

Capt. Edward Devere Chauncey

8. Cat Springer said,

11 June, 2013 @ 02:55

khu vuon dia dang, who are you and why did you repeat what I said?

11 June, 2013 @ 04:57

@Cat – sorry that must have been a spammer. I’ve deleted the comment.

10. Cat Springer said,

12 June, 2013 @ 20:30

Oh, cool, there’s somebody on this thread. Are you part of the Great T.J. Search, pun intended?

11. Cat Springer said,

3 August, 2013 @ 02:09

Well, if she should ever seek out her old name online, I have a poem I have written for her, all these years later. I truly hope she has cause to read it someday.

12. Cat Springer said,

15 August, 2013 @ 23:41

T.J. made one and one-half cassettes of a playlist that isn’t so much thrown together as braided like existential hair. She haunts me still, and this is her ghostly soundtrack. Enjoy!

T.J.’s Playlist, winter, 1987.

Side 1

4. “Love in the Midnight” – Styx
    5. “Spellbinder” – Foreigner
    6. “I Can’t Breathe Anymore” – David Gilmour
    7. “La La Song” – Zebra
    8. “Child of Vision” – Supertramp
    9. “We Have Heaven” – Yes
    10. untitled instrumental (guitar, flute)

Side 3

10. “In a Lonely Place” – The Smithereens
    11. “Say You’re Sorry” – Ministry

Extras:

1. “I Am a Camera” – Buggles
  13. Cat Springer said,

19 August, 2013 @ 21:35

Wrong song! #9 on Side 1 should be “Intermission” by Saga. My bad, Teej.

14. Edward said,

3 December, 2013 @ 12:41

Surprised there was no Klaatu on that playlist!

The Supertramp and Styx was all stuff we listened to together in high school!

Really wonder where she’s gone…

15. Cat Springer said,

21 December, 2013 @ 06:31

Nope, Edward, no Klaatu. You wouldn’t happen to know what the instrumental with guitar and flute is, by any chance? I can’t find it in MP3.

16. Cat Springer said,

21 December, 2013 @ 08:51

Oh. One more track to add: Extras: 2. “Down in the Park” – Gary Numan and the Tubeway Army

17. Cat Springer said,

11 April, 2014 @ 07:11

Teej, just found all the letters you wrote me. Such a personality shines through. Digging up the Gary Numan I missed that you suggested. But I need more music. It’s the Information Age. Why do you stay missing? I need to bring you out of the 80s. Why don’t you appear? Your Cat.

18. Cat Springer said,

11 April, 2014 @ 07:12

I conjure you. Please appear.